About Us | Contact Us | Feedback
Powered by a China travel agency - Easy Tour China Tel: +86-773-3810160 USA/CA:1-888 666 0951
Home > Trip Ideas > China Visa Issues > China Visa Application FAQs

China Visa Application FAQs

1. Is an appointment required for a visa application? Can I entrust someone else to apply for me?
No appointment is required. You may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to come to the visa office for application process, but mail applications are not acceptable.
2. Can I provide the embassy or consulate with a photocopy of my passport?
Never. Your must provide your actual passport.
3. My child is traveling to China with me. He cannot sign on his application; can I sign it on his/her behalf?
4. I can't pull out your application from the Internet, Can you e-mail me one?
We can't e-mail it to you. Please give us your fax number and we can fax one to you. Or you can give us your address and we can mail one to you.
5. I'm going to China on June 1, and my visa will expire on June 10. Can I still stay in China for 30 days?
Yes. Usually, a Chinese visa is good for 90 days from the date of issue, which means, you can enter China Within 90 days (please note the time difference between China and the U.S.); and duration of stay is 30 days (It is written in the visa label), which means from the date of your entrance, you can stay in China for 30 days.
6. Do I have to see a doctor to have the " Physical examination record for foreigner" filled out?
This form is strictly for those who will study in China over 1 year. If you are to stay in China for less than one year, you don't have to see a doctor to fill it out.
7. I am going to Guangdong, then to Hongkong and back to Guangdong for one night. Does it mean that I must have a double-entry visa?
Absolutely. Double-entry visa means you can enter into mainland of China twice. Since you are going to Guangdong in the mainland of China twice, you must have a double-entry visa. Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Region (See information about Hong Kong visa).
8. Can I use a certified envelope to mail my application to your office?
No problem. You can choose any envelope to mail your application to us. What we really care about is the return mail. We would like to advise you to use FedEx or Express Mail, because they are traceable.
The Chinese Embassy and Consulates take authentication applications sent by mail, but do not take visa applications sent by mail.
9. I am wondering whether you have received my application. Can I call you to check the status of my application?
Please don't call us for the status of your application processing unless you haven't received your application after 15 days of submission. In case of emergency, you are encouraged to fax us the name of the applicant, and the telephone number through which we may reach you. We'll answer you as soon as possible.
10. My return mail would be USPS Priority Mail. Do you have any idea how much postage I should pay?
We really have no idea about the postage. Please check with the post office. As we know, the postage depends on the weight of the parcel. For FedEx, include your credit card number on the air bill and the company will charge your account. We would like to advise you to use FedEx or Express Mail, because they are traceable.
11. I try to call your office, but it is very difficult to reach you.
Each day, we receive 350 or more calls from different states. We are overburdened already. It seems impossible to answer all of these calls. If you have a question to which you can't find the answer on the website, you can e-mail or fax us. We hope you won't need to call us. We have tried to make the answers to your questions available on the web site. Too many phone calls will keep us from processing the documents and visa.

Questions & Comments

Name (* required)
Mail (will not be published) (* required)

Please click to verify: